Animals from the Rainforest - Classification
A great group activity – children use labels and pictures to sort animals into mammals, birds, reptiles, fish and amphibians, and match key features. Instructions included.
Follow up activities:
• Completing animal classification chart
• Recording animal features in a table (general)
• Recording animal features in a table (animals from the Amazon)
• Completing sentences using appropriate words, label body parts
• Cut and Paste - Sorting animals into 2 different groups herbivores (own choice)